Falling behind
Hi! So, I'm having trouble keeping up with the blog, what with all the recent activities. For now, here are some pictures from the time of the last post up to the present. In the past week, I've been down to Maryland (great fun at a crab feast with family at Aunt Barb's house, cleaning out my attic space in my parents' house, seeing old friends, and so on...) and to Philadelphia to visit an old friend from the high school era. Anyway, I'm worried that if I don't post SOMETHING, however incomplete, I'll just fall more behind, as we're about to take off to Los Angeles for a week...
Aquarium pictures:



A horrifying new store in Bowie (my home town):

Brutus the soulful mastiff, who I slept next to while visiting Eileen and Tim in Philly:

The train ride home to Boston:
Aquarium pictures:


A horrifying new store in Bowie (my home town):

Brutus the soulful mastiff, who I slept next to while visiting Eileen and Tim in Philly:

The train ride home to Boston:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home