Summer's end
The above is a picture of Wisconsin's Camp Saint Croix, where we went for intensive class bonding last week. I find that sort of thing somewhat painful, but I must admit, I did make quite a few new friends. It was located on a beautiful spot on the river.
So, tomorrow classes start! I'm definitely nervous--excited too. Today Will and I did some final back-to-school shopping. Now that I'm in posession of coveralls, big rubber boots, and lots of latex gloves, I'm ready!
Hm, what else can I say...? We've been doing a lot of work on Maggie lately. Now that this transition (the move) has taken place, we're working with a new vet to tackle the same old issues. We've been having strict walks (heeling nicely under most situations, but still freaking sometimes) and training. Some of the activities are more popular with Maggie than others. For instance, grooming is a hit. Here's Maggie smiling at a ball of her undercoat. The citronella "anti-bark" collar, on the other hand, isn't quite so popular.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home