"While grassy forest quake surprise.
And the wild wind sobs and sighs,
My gold home rocks as like to fall,
On its pillar green and tall,
When the pattering rain drives by,
Clock-a-Clay keeps warm and dry."
--John Clare
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Keeping up
I'm afraid that a proper update will have to wait until after Friday's exam, but for now, here is a photo that I took from the MN Landscape Arboretum on Sunday. This farm was right next door.
Today we started the large animal dissections. Smelly, messy... Poor ponies...
Good morning. I'm sick and tired - how's that for an update? I'm sure you're probably the same, but instead of sitting at a desk all day (like me), you're at school. I instinctually feel for the ponies, but they're already gone and you're helping all of the ponies of the world - in the long run, anyway. Hope everything goes well. - A
1 Comments:
Good morning. I'm sick and tired - how's that for an update? I'm sure you're probably the same, but instead of sitting at a desk all day (like me), you're at school. I instinctually feel for the ponies, but they're already gone and you're helping all of the ponies of the world - in the long run, anyway. Hope everything goes well. - A
Post a Comment
<< Home