Saturday, January 26, 2008

Sort of...



Even though it's not my birthday yet, starting Wed after the physio test (which I ROCKED), I've been celebrating a little each day. That way, it will kind of be like I had a birthday in aggregate. I'm feeling terribly pinched by Neuro--exam Tuesday--and tomorrow I'm off to Atlanta for the CDC event.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i should point out that you didn't buy the cake for yourself... some of us were helping out w/ the celebrating. right, maggie?

oh wait, she can't type.

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i can weel! happy birfday my sara say hi to my mamma flamin' gingersnap in georgia have fun no babies only maggie.

12:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Sara!!!!!
We Hoffmanns miss youz guyz!
I hope you're staying relatively warm out there :)

Girl, I hear ya about the gray hairs...I thought I would stop plucking them, but today I saw 3 full-length ones up near the front, and I couldn't resist.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home