Saturday, April 28, 2007

Also--

In defense of myself as a wife, considering my mess of a house, I'd like to take a moment to reflect on recent trips. Since the beginning of February (so, in less than 3 months), we've taken the following trips:

- 2 trips to Philadelphia (1 that was just Sara, 1 that was Sara and Will)
- NYC (Glasgow interview for Sara and work for Will)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- 2 trips to Madison/Milwaukee/Chicago (1 just Will, 1 Will and Sara)
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh, also Iceland)
- 3 trips to LA (just Will, though hopefully I'll tag along on the May or June trip)

Somehow, Will has managed to hold down two jobs, and I've kept up with 2 or 3 classes and work. Poor Maggie has been getting a lot of rather pitifully short walks though... That should only improve. Oh, and Maggie has also had some fantastic vacation-style visits with her new friends Jessie and Kaylie while we've been away.

Considering all the travel (not to mention my lingering fear of flying), I think the sad state of our dwelling place is perfectly excusable. Then again, my persistent blogging, as opposed to cleaning, is maybe not so excusable...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home