iLuv Seester
Kid sister is so awesome! She sent me an iPod to keep me company in vet school. It is shiny and silver and I love it!
Okay - super tired. We recently started Maggie on Prozac, and my guess is that she's having vivid dreams that are disorienting her. That's a common side-effect for people on Prozac... Anyway, she's been crying during the night, making for short rest for all of us.
What else is new? We had an amazing home improvement experience. Our landlord hired this semi-professional contractor to give us a windowpane and fix the bathroom. He replaced the windowpane... with a cracked pane... and had to redo it. The bathroom was a similar story. All's well that ends well, right?
Last thing: I learned that I wear size 7 surgical gloves. Also, scrubbing properly for surgery is exhausting for shoulder and upper back muscles. (I should probably study anatomy more so I could name the exact muscles!) Not as glamorous as it looks on TV, but still fun...
Tomorrow: My first FINAL exam. Time flies when you're having... vet school?
Okay - super tired. We recently started Maggie on Prozac, and my guess is that she's having vivid dreams that are disorienting her. That's a common side-effect for people on Prozac... Anyway, she's been crying during the night, making for short rest for all of us.
What else is new? We had an amazing home improvement experience. Our landlord hired this semi-professional contractor to give us a windowpane and fix the bathroom. He replaced the windowpane... with a cracked pane... and had to redo it. The bathroom was a similar story. All's well that ends well, right?
Last thing: I learned that I wear size 7 surgical gloves. Also, scrubbing properly for surgery is exhausting for shoulder and upper back muscles. (I should probably study anatomy more so I could name the exact muscles!) Not as glamorous as it looks on TV, but still fun...
Tomorrow: My first FINAL exam. Time flies when you're having... vet school?

1 Comments:
How can you be having a final? My classes haven't even started yet -- these slow, cautious Brits...they have safety switches on every plug and appliance, and take two weeks to properly start school. Good luck on your exam!
Post a Comment
<< Home